YSRCP chief YS Jagan has offered almost every scheme at free of cost to farmers so as to appease for the upcoming elections. He announced free power for agriculture, interest free loans for farmers, financial assistance of Rs 12,500 to famers every year in the month of May.
Addressing the public meeting in Icchapuram, Jagan said farmers will be given high priority in his government which will resemble like his father YSR’s rule. He went on to say that once he comes to power, he would like to rule the state for 30 years and after his death every household in the state, should have a photo of his and his father’s. He appealed to his partymen and supporters to take the ‘Nava Ratnalu’ scheme to every corner of the state and create awareness about them.
Here are soaps Jagan offered to farmers
– Free electricity for 9 hours in broad day light.
– Interest-free loans to farmers.
– Rs 12,500 financial assistance to farmers.
– Tax on agriculture tractors will be waived off.
– Electricity at Rs 1.50 per unit to acqua farmers.
– Construction of cold storages in every mandal.
– Rs 5 Lakh to farmer’s family in case of accidental deaths.
– A law on Bhima for farmers and the government would take the responsibility till the Bhima reaches farmer’s family.
– Minimum support price (MSP) to crops.
– Rs 3000 crore for stabilization of crop prices.
– Village Secretariat in every village.
Having criticised AP CM Naidu as ‘All Free Babu,’ Jagan appears to be doing the same by announcing schemes that would put a lot of financial burden on the state’s exchequer.