Don 3 Controversy Reaches FWICE Over Ranveer Exit

Share


The controversy surrounding Don 3 is no longer limited to Bollywood gossip circles. The issue has now reportedly reached Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) after filmmaker Farhan Akhtar is said to have filed a complaint against Ranveer Singh over his sudden exit from the project.

Ranveer Singh was earlier announced as the new face of the iconic Don franchise, generating huge excitement among fans and the industry. However, reports suggest that creative differences and scheduling conflicts gradually created tension between the actor and the makers, especially after the strong success of Dhurandhar.

According to Bollywood media reports, Farhan Akhtar is reportedly upset because extensive pre-production work had already been completed before Ranveer decided to step away from the film. As a result, the project is now said to be facing major uncertainty.

Interestingly, the issue has reportedly been dragging on for several months, with discussions about compensation demands and possible legal complications already creating buzz in Mumbai film circles. Speculation about replacing Ranveer Singh in the franchise had also sparked widespread attention earlier.

FWICE is now expected to review the matter and announce its stand on Monday. Since Don remains one of Bollywood’s biggest action franchises, the industry is closely watching how this high-profile fallout eventually unfolds.


Recent Random Post:

SUDHEER JOKER Movie Glimpse Launch Event | Sudheer | PS Suneel Puppala | YouWe Media

May 21, 2026

Share

SUDHEER JOKER Movie Glimpse Launch Event | Sudheer | PS Suneel Puppala | YouWe Media